Sunday, 15 December 2013

Sunday Nails - Christmas Pudding

Who would've thought that Christmas would come around so quickly? 10 more sleeps till the big day and only 5 until I finish Sixth Form for my well deserved break. So that means there's only one more Christmas nail art after this one which quite frankly makes me sad. I'm not ashamed to say that each week I enjoy spreading Christmas cheer through a picture or pattern on my nails. 


So continuing with the Christmas theme I thought I'd do a simple nail art inspired by one of the best things about Christmas: the food. Ahh turkey, pigs in blankets, roast potatoes in goose fat, just the thought of it all makes my mouth water. Surprisingly I don't like Christmas pudding (#sorrynotsorry) it's just never been my choice of pudding but frankly they look so darn cute on your nails it was hard to resist!


Please tell me I'm being a pig when I say that Christmas diner is one of the best parts of Christmas Day? 

Eleanor xx

12 comments:

  1. Totally cute! Love the chocolate nail polish.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This manicure is too cute! Was it easy to do? I don't like Christmas pudding either! I much prefer home made pavlovas with fresh cream and raspberries... hmm I'm feeling hungry for Xmas dinner already. I agree with you, it's definitely the best part of the day :)

    Please stop by: http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was really simple so they didn't take long and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Christmas Diner is amazing haha! X

      Delete
  3. Awww, I love these nails! My favourite Christmassy ones of yours :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas expressionism through your nails! amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! What colour did you use for the chocolatey base?

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I applied one coat of Barry m mushroom xx

      Delete
    2. Fantastic, thank you! :) xx

      Delete
  6. looks very cute :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This design is so cute! I might try doing an accent nail with it :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!