Sunday Nails - Mr Men and Little Miss

30 March 2014
When I was a kid I loved the Mr Men and Little Miss books by Roger Hargreaves, I had hundreds of them including one signed by the author himself. Some children's books are timeless and the Mr Men and Little Miss books are definitely books that I will read with my future offspring, like my parents read them with me. 


So today I decided to do some nail art inspired by some of my favourite characters: Mr Bump, Mr Tickle, Little Miss Chatterbox, Little Miss Sunshine and Mr Messy. To create the nail art I used my brightest Barry M polishes and my models own nail art pens.


Did you read the Mr Men and Little Miss books when you were a kid?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!