April Wishlist

2 April 2014
Introductions are hard, especially when you're having writers block so I'm just going to say here is my wishlist...

Topshop Cami Dress - £12
After watching Shirley and Sami's videos on how to style camis I fell in love with the grey cami dress that Shirley wore in her video and knew that I had to have it. It probably won't look as great on me as it looked on Shirley as I don't have her curves but I can just pretend can't I?  

Zara Metallic Heels - £ 59.99
I don't really have much to say about these heels apart from THEY'RE SO PRETTY! I'm quite a magpie when it comes to anything sparkly or shiny hence my addiction to these Zara beauties. I have no idea where or when I would wear them, all I know is that my tootsies would look great in them.

Barry M Gelly Nail Paints in Sugar Apple, Pink Lady and Huckleberry - £3.99
I already own quite a few of the Barry M Gelly Nail Paints and they are some of my favourite nail varnishes. I love Barry M as a brand for nail varnish because they are affordable and have a great range of colours, and their new spring releases are no exception.

John Green The Collection - £29.99
If you follow my Instagram you'll know that last month I finally got around to reading A Fault In Our Stars by John Green, after my friend Maddie lent it to me. It's such a beautiful book and one of my new favourites, and I really would recommend you reading it if you haven't already. So it only makes sense that I buy all of John Greens books and read them all right before they're all made into films right?

Sorry that this post has been a bit all over the place and my writing has been so poor but I promise that my next few posts will make up for it, especially since one of them will include a GIVEAWAY! Yes you heard right. I will soon be doing my first giveaway to celebrate reaching 500 followers on GFC and 400 on Bloglovin and to thank all of you for reading my little blog. So keep your eyes peeled...

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!