Sunday, 15 June 2014

Sunday Nails - Football

While I'm not the biggest fan of football, with the world cup on at the moment there will be no escaping talk of 'the beautiful game'. So I've decided that instead of complaining about how constant coverage of the world cup has messed up the TV schedule or that my twitter timeline is full of football related tweets, I will embrace the sporting spirit and show my support for the England team through my football nail art. 


Will you be watching any of the world cup?
Eleanor xx

10 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I suck at nail art, these are just perfect. xx

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! They look so good! I will be watching when Spain plays. Go Spain!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing ! Your really good

    ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the footy nails. Perfect way to see in the world cup!

    thebeautyinformer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! Not gonna lie, I only really want to watch the England games, haha.

    x, Phoebe-Cate // phoebecate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must have the steadiest hand, these nails look awesome! I don't think I have the patience to practice nail art, I just wish I had your skills naturally ha.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool, such a cute idea to get in the world cup festivities.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!