June Rate Or Hate

2 July 2014
So we are officially more than half way through the year, isn't that crazy? The beginning of my year was so great because of my trip to New York that everything since then has seemed a bit average but July is a new month and I'm going to do my best to make sure that the rest of my year will be as good as (if not better) than the start of my year. 

But to improve you must reflect on all aspects of your life including my favourite (and not so favourite) products so here is this months rate or hate -

Seventeen Stay Time Concealer and Bioderma Micellaire Solution























Rate -
Every time I run out of my trusty Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer I always struggle to replace it as my local Boots and Superdrugs are always out of stock, so this time I decided to try something new: the Seventeen Stay Time Concealer. I was all prepared for this concealer to be disappointing but I was pleasantly surprised! The Seventeen Stay Time Concealer is incredibly similar to the Collection Concealer, the only difference is that it is less drying, paler and a slightly lighter coverage so if you were disappointed by the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer then maybe you should consider giving this a try!  

Hate - 
For over a year now I have been hearing about micellar waters and of course the 'holy grail' of micellar water: Bioderma, but in all honesty I'm not that impressed. Bioderma Crealine H2O Micellar Water is basically just a makeup remover, it's nothing particularly special and does as good a job as my makeup wipes. In fact my makeup wipes are a lot easier as I have to use at least four cotton pads and quite a bit of the micellar water. Sadly I think this is just another case of a good product being over hyped to the point where it seems like a rubbish product.

What are you rating and hating this month?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!