Sunday Nails - Amsterdam

27 July 2014
I haven't posted a lot this week and the reason is that I've been on holiday in Amsterdam. It was all very last minute and for a while I didn't think that I would be going on holiday this summer but on Monday morning my parents booked the holiday and we were on the plane first thing Tuesday morning! The weather was perfect, I had an amazing time looking around the museums and boating along the canals but because it was all so last minute I didn't have time to schedule a blog post. But now that I'm back on home soil I've managed to squeeze in this Sunday Nails post dedicated to my trip to Amsterdam; the flag of Amsterdam.






















To make up for my lack of posts this week I was thinking about doing 2 posts a week (Sunday nails and a fashion or beauty post) and maybe a guest post every week until September. Would any of you be interested in doing a guest post? Let me know down below...

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!