Sunday Nails - Diamantes Are A Girls Best Friend

20 July 2014
When Marilyn Monroe sang Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend she was certainly onto something but sadly not many of us can afford diamonds to stick on our nails; this is where diamantes or gem stones come in. Gem stones or diamantes are a simple and cheap way to make your nails more interesting, and while in the past I've always thought they were a bit 'chavy' but like a lot of trends when done tastefully they can look great.





















I bought these gems as part of a pack from Primark and I just attach them with a coat of clear nail varnish and some tweezers. But what do you think, are diamantes chavy or tasteful?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!