Sunday Nails - He Loves Me He Loves Me Not

13 July 2014
Summer time in Primary School was always the best time of year. Morning, lunch time and afternoon breaks were spent making daisy chains, playing handstands and giggling while watching the boys playing football. My most favourite past time was definitely picking the petals off daisy's wondering if my crush 'loved me or loved me not', the amount of innocent daisies I must have beheaded in my childhood is ridiculous, so in tribute to those daisies this Sunday nails is dedicated to them.

Please tell me I was not the only who did this as a kid?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!