Sunday Nails - A Little Bit Of Lace

6 July 2014
One of my favourite looks is nail art on an accent finger. Not only can it draw attention to pretty rings but if your a bit lazy when it comes to nail art, it looks like you intended to only paint one nail and not that you painted one and gave up (may or may not have been what happened to me)! I always keep accent nail art to either my ring finger or my middle finger as it doesn't quite look as good elsewhere but other than that anything goes.



So what do you think? Are accent nails a sign of laziness or a pretty nail art trend?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!