August Wishlist

22 August 2014
August is by far my favourite month of the year. Summer sunshine, bank holidays, foreign holidays and my birthday: August has got it all. As we are approaching the end of August we are also fast approaching my 17th birthday which has come very quickly if I do say so myself, so quickly in fact I haven't had time to post a August/birthday wishlist. 

With every 'wishlist' I do, they are things I would personally buy if I had an unlimited amount of money that I choose to share because you may find it interesting (I know I love reading other bloggers wishlists) and not a post about me asking my family and friends to buy me things. I just wanted to make that clear.

Anyway onto the wishlist...



Missguided Strappy Heeled Sandals - £24.99
For months on end I have been saying that I'm going to buy myself some black strappy heels but I still haven't gotten round to it. This pair from Missguided is perfect and reasonably priced as well so I have no excuse not to go order them right now! F Scott Fitzgerald Classics - £14.99 each
The Great Gatsby is my all time favourite book and I've lost track of how many times I've read it, but surprisingly I've never read any of F Scott Fitzgerald's other books. When I do read them though I have a feeling that I will fall in love them so it would be nice to have copies of them to read over and over again. These gorgeous penguin classic editions make the books even more special and will look gorgeous sitting in my room when I'm not reading them.

Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit - £24.50
Finding a good concealer is a very tricky job, especially when you have heavy bags under your eyes and acne all over your face like I do, as sometimes your average concealer just isn't good enough. I've heard lots of lovely things about the Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit in the past so it would be interesting to see how it fairs on my problematic skin.

Topshop Black and White Ripped Jamie Jeans - £42 each
The best thing about having a sister (apart from having a best friend for life) is being able to share their clothes. So when my sister bought the black Topshop ripped Jamie jeans who also got to wear them? Me! The only problem is with sharing clothes you eventually have to give them back but I've fallen so in love with these jeans I need to get myself a pair, not only in black but also in white of course!

ASOS Duster Coat - £60
Ever since I saw Kylie Jenner wearing this exact blue duster coat from ASOS I have wanted it, but of course as soon as Kylie Jenner wears something it sells out! After months of waiting it is finally back in stock on ASOS so I can buy it, over draw my lips and thus pretend I am Kylie.

What are you lusting after this month?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!