Sunday Nails - Clean, Sharp and Simple

3 August 2014
My favourite type of nail art are always the modern, fresh and clean cut designs rather than the complex arty designs that I sometimes do. It's because clean cut geometric shapes never look garish and I think they fit in more with my clothes and style. So when I saw that a/w's nail art trends were minimalism and neutrals, while flicking through the latest edition of company magazine my heart leaped with joy.





















This nail art was inspired by that of Prabal Gurung and DKNY and the nail art seen on the catwalk at their a/w shows. What nail trends will you be supporting next season?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!