Sunday Nails - Do You Want To Go To The Seaside?

10 August 2014
There is nothing more summery to me than the beach. When I say the beach I mean a beach like that in the film The Beach, not beach as in what you will find at Western Supermare e.g mud, and with my Instagram being filled with hundreds of pictures of beaches how could I not do a beach themed nail art?



To create this nail art I first created a colour gradient using a sponge, then used 2 different shades of acrylic paint and a paint brush to create the palm trees and then stuck on some gems using a clear topcoat. 

Have you been to the beach yet this summer?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!