October Rate Or Hate

29 October 2014
Wow it seems like absolutely ages since my last rate or hate! I literally cannot remember the last month when I posted a rate or hate it was that long ago, what can I say apart from there hasn't been anything in particular that I've been rating and hating *slaps self on the hand for being a naughty blogger*. But this month is different as there are two products that have stood out for me this month for both good and bad reasons so here are this months Rate or Hate...

Kiko Kiss Balm in 06 Blackberry and Benefit Bad Gal Lash
Rate -
Kiko is constantly making it way up in my list of favourite makeup brands, as with every product I try I am more and more impressed. The Kiko Kiss Balm is the perfect compromise between a lipstick and a lip balm as it moisturizes your lips and give just enough colour payoff to perfect the appearance of your lips. I always get compliments when I wear this and the best thing of all it's reasonably priced.

Hate - 
Benefits They're Real is my all time favourite mascara and for this reason I had high expectations for Benefit's Bad Gal Lash Mascara, sadly they were not met. In all honesty I was extremely disappointed with this mascara; the wand isn't particularly special, it made my lashes look clumpy and by the end of the day the mascara had transferred onto my eyelid and smudged beneath my eye, these are not things I'd expect from any mascara let alone one that costs £17.50.

What have you been rating or hating this month?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!