Outfit Post - I Said She Looked Overdressed

8 October 2014
I am almost always overdressed. It doesn't matter what the dress code or occasion is, it is guaranteed I will always be a bit more dressed up than everyone else. Honestly I just can't help it, I love to get glammed up and don't see what's wrong with making an effort with your appearance even if I'm just going into Sixth Form or popping out to the shops! 

Mango Coat, Ben Sherman Shirt, Missguided Bralet, Topshop Jeans and Missguided Shoes























Of course it probably doesn't help that my wardrobe consists of a lot of shirts, tailored jackets and heels but I do try to make these items a bit more casual by rolling up the sleeves of my shirt, unbuttoning it a little and pairing them with more causal items like ripped skinny jeans as you can see in the pictures above.


So are you like me always overdressed? Or are you working the effortlessly chic vibe?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!