How To Make Your Own Corrector

20 November 2014
When you lead a busy life it's easy to lose out on your beauty sleep, sadly that means having to face the daily battle against the under eye bags with a concoction of concealers to hide the fact I've had less than 8 hours sleep. But after watching this video by Gossmakeupartist the battle has become less of a struggle  now I know how to make my own corrector. 

To make your own corrector all you will need is your normal concealer and a cheek or lip tint like Benefits Benetint or Possietint. In Goss's video he suggests using red food colouring but I chose to use a cheek or lip tint because it is less likely to stain and specially designed to be used on your face unlike food colouring.

I then just mix the two products in about a until the concealer turns a more orangey/salmon colour and there you have your perfect corrector. While it may seem like a lot of effort it's really a lot easier than buying a whole other product and trying to find the right shade. 

Do you suffer with dicolouration under your eyes? Have you ever tried making your own corrector?Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!