November Wishlist

12 November 2014
How are we nearly halfway through November already? I seriously don't know where the time has gone and before we know it it'll be January the 1st SCARY! In all the craziness I've lost track of time, and barely had anytime for shopping but there have been a few things that have caught my eye which I thought I'd share with you today...




Missguided Worst Behaviour Clutch - £17.99
My one and only clutch bag broke a few months ago and I haven't found one that I like since to replace it, until I found this beauty on Missguided. I love these embossed slogan clutch bags that have been popping up all over the high street and this is one of my favourites that I've seen. I love the slogan 'Worst Behaviour' as it reminds me of one of my favourite songs from Drake's most recent album and this clutch would save me from putting my phone in my bra when I go out.

NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette - £45
I first saw this palette on Fleur De Force's blog and fell in love. I love Nars products, especially Laguna which is my favourite bronzer, so to have all of their most popular blushes in one palette would be heaven. This would make the perfect Christmas palette and I have a feeling it may sell out, so if you want one I'd order it from Space NK soon!

Topshop Lace Bodycon Dress - £60
With the party season coming up I am bound to need a little black dress at some point and this gorgeous dress from Topshop is perfect. While it may be little bit pricey at £60 I think it's worth the price as it is timeless and you will be able to wear it at almost any event for years and years, so definitely worth the investment.

River Island OOTD T-Shirt - £18
There isn't much to say about this t-shirt apart from the face that it is the perfect blogger t-shirt. Oh and it's pretty reasonable as well. I NEED IT.

What are you lusting after this month?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!