Sunday Nails - Champagne Glitter

9 November 2014
To say I've been busy this week would be a complete understatement! From job interviews to driving lessons to drama exams to parties and theatre trips I've barely had one moment to myself let alone the time to blog. That being said no matter how busy I am, I always make time to do my nails. This week I've been sporting this pretty pink and champagne glitter fade as it is quick, simple and the glitter reminds me of fireworks (a little tribute to bonfire night which was also this week!)

pink glitter fade nail art champagne mavala
What have you been up to this week?


Ellie xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!