Sunday Nails - Silver Foil

30 November 2014
I am a magpie when it comes to anything sparkly, shiny or glittery, there is just something about the way that they catch the light that draws me to them. It comes to no supprise that I'm always decorating my nails with little gems or glitter or like today, foil.




While it sounds quite unusual to put tin foil on my nails rather than on a Christmas turkey, the result is very pretty. I just cut up your average kitchen foil into tiny little pieces and scattered them onto my wet nails and sealed it all with a clear topcoat, pretty simple huh?

What do you think about using everyday household items to create nail art?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!