What I Got For Christmas 2014

13 January 2015
Happy new year everybody! I'm so sorry for my lack of absence from the blogging community but over the Christmas period I felt the need for a break. I now feel refreshed and ready for 2014 but before we leave 2014 behind I thought I'd show you guys a selection of what I got for Christmas!

Disclaimer - I am extremely grateful for everything I received for Christmas and in no way trying to 'show off' (who would even do that?). I personally enjoy reading these posts and they are some of my most viewed posts on my blog so I assume you guys do too, so here it is!   



When my friends and family asked me what I wanted for Christmas I honestly wasn't too sure, but after a bit of consideration I decided to ask for a new pair of headphones. I am addicted to music, I like to listen to music at every given opportunity so it made sense to ask for a good quality pair of headphones because I knew that I would use them everyday! The Sennheiser CX 5.00i headphones are exactly what I was looking for, they are not only of a very high quality for the price but produce a lovely even sound and also look pretty. 

I was very lucky to receive the Nars Virtual Domination Palette from my sister, which is very funny because I also bought it for her! Needless to say we both love our palette's and I have been using mine every single day since I got it. Stay tuned for a review of this very soon.

Nars Virtual Domination Palette and Sennheiser CX 5.00i Headphones

The other present my sister bought my were these Adidas Superstar Trainers that I have been eyeing up for ages. As you can tell they are a bit dirty because I have been wearing them to death ever since I got them!


Adidas Superstar Trainers





As well as some larger presents I also got a few stocking fillers including the Divergent series of books and a 2015 pug calender. I read Divergent over summer when I borrowed it from my local library but I never got round to reading the last two books, so I'm delighted that I can read the rest of the books before the films come out. As for the pug calender I have a slight major obsession with pugs, so of course Christmas would not have been complete without some sort of pug related present.

The Divergent Series and a Pug Calender


ITunes vouchers are one thing that I ask for every Christmas and are the perfect gift for any music lover. Music is one of those things which I don't ever really buy for myself despite constantly wanting the latest albums from my favourite bands/artists, so finally I will be able to get the new music I've been craving after.

My friends and I decided that this year we'd all do Secret Santa instead of buying each other lots of little gifts. As part of my present from my friend Louise I received this awesome hip flask. While I don't encourage drinking (unless done responsibly) I had to share this with you because it is honestly the coolest most glamorous hip flask I've ever seen. In addition to the 'Lip Flask', Louise also bought me Santa's Lip Scrub from Lush which I have been wanting for ages and I can verify that it tastes delicious.

ITunes Vouchers, Lip Flask and Lush's Santa's Lip Scrub


In addition to these lovely gifts I also got a new dressing gown, some money and of course lots and lots of chocolate! As I said before I am extremely grateful for everything I received, I hope you guys were just as lucky and got everything you were hoping for.

This one is for you Ed

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!