Outfit Post - Leather and Pleats

19 February 2015
Bristol is a beautiful and diverse city that I am proud to call my home, one minute you'll be walking through a graffiti covered street and then you'll stumble onto a road of tall stone buildings. So yesterday while I was in Bristol with one of my best friends Steph, I took advantage of the opportunity to get her to take some photos of my outfit. 





What I Am Wearing - Pull and Bear Backpack, Adidas Trainers, Topshop Jacket, H & M Skirt, Primark Polo Neck and Morange by Mac Lipstick

I am so pleased with how these photos turned out especially since this was the first time Steph has used my camera and no doubt I will be forcing her to be my photographer again! Also while we were I took some photo's off Steph and her outfit, so keep an eye out for them as they will be posted soon!

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!