L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Review

14 January 2016
When it comes to the battle between high street vs high end makeup, one area where the high street excels is mascara. While I am willing to pay more for foundation or eyeshadows, 80% of the time I will choose the high street for my mascara because in my opinion they are just as good as the high end offerings but for a fraction of the price.

Though despite high street mascara's being of such a high quality I rarely see reviews of them, I think that is one of the reasons why my review of Max Factor's 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara is one of the most viewed posts on my blog. So when I ran out of my previous mascara I thought what better time to try something new and write a review of it.

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Review UK Beauty Blogger Superdrug Boots

The L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara is described as "High Precision Intensity for longer looking lashes. In the flash of a stroke up to 60% longer looking lashes and intensity lash by lash. The high precision multi comb is made of supple elastomer bristles that help give a precise application. The flat surfaces of the multi-comb stretch the formula over your lashes."


While I'm not sure I'd agree with the claims of up to 60% longer looking lashes, it does make my lashes look thick, defined and very black. As to be said for the "high precision multi comb" (or to your average person the mascara wand), it's very skinny allowing you to get right to the root of your lashes.The formula is very wet so gives you a lot of time to play with your lashes to achieve the desired look and despite the wet formula I have not found that it smudges or transfers unlike other mascaras I have tried in the past.



Overall I love the way this makes my lashes look thick and full, almost giving the appearance of false eyelashes. In my opinion this is more of a thickening and defining mascara rather than a lengthening mascara as it claims. My only fault with this product though as it's not a particularly great lower lash mascara as I find the brush has so much product on it swamps my delicate lower lashes. That being said it's not a major problem as I often use more than one mascara anyway. 

Have you tried the L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara? 

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!