Magic Hour

26 January 2016
Sometimes when the chance to take blog photos arises you've got to grab the opportunity with both hands, especially when it comes to natural lighting in the British winter. This was the case on an ordinary afternoon last week when I noticed the golden light from the late afternoon sun seep into my bedroom and I knew I had to take advantage of the magic hour quickly before the sun began to set. I grabbed my camera and my boyfriend (after I'd begged him to be my photographer) and these were the results.UK fashion blogger ootd over the knee boots public desire hope






What I'm Wearing - New Look Hat, Pull and Bear Jumper, H&M Skirt, TK Maxx Bag, Accessorize Bag Charm and Public Desire Boots

While the warm tones in the pictures may not reflect it, it was bitterly cold that day but luckily my cosy roll neck jumper and my knee high boots kept me warm while still remaining to look like a girl rather than the Michelin Man. The dark colour palette kept my outfit reasonably wintry thus contrasting with the short pleated skirt, a traditionally spring/summer item of clothing.

I'd love to know what you think of my last minute photo shoot, or perhaps your tips for keeping warm while looking good in the colder months.

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!