Dreaming Of A Parisian Summer

19 May 2016
One of my favourite sources of inspiration when it comes to spring/summer is Parisian fashion. Yes there is just something about the way the women dress in the city of love that makes them the ultimate style icons. Perhaps it is their love of the iconic Breton stripe or just their effortless elegance. But whatever it is, countless pins of Parisian street style on Pinterest and season 4 of Gossip Girl (when Blair and Serena spend their summer in France) has had me dreaming of a Parisian summer.







What I'm Wearing | New Look Hat (similar), Pull & Bear Jumper (similar), Pull & Bear Bag (similar), Missguided Skirt and Office Shoes

What is your inspiration for this Spring/Summer?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!