Sunday Nails - Chevron

31 August 2014
One of the best things about turning 17 is that I can now learn how to drive. While I'm sure it'll be a scary experience, being able to drive will make my life so much easier and give me a lot more independence so I'm very excited to start my lessons! 

I'm so excited that everything I see has started to remind me of driving, for example to most people today's nail art is just a simple monochromatic pattern but to me it looks like road markings or signs.



To create this nail art I painted my nails white and then used cellotape and a black nail varnish to create the chevrons, I then finished it off with a matte topcoat. Does anyone have any tips on how to stop nail art smudging when you use a topcoat? Because as you can see in the pictures when I added the topcoat it slightly smudged the nail art and made it not as sharp.

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!