Sunday Nails - Simple Stripes

14 September 2014
One of the presents that I got for my birthday was a set of striping tape from my friend Mae. She knows how much I love nail art so it was the perfect gift especially since I have never ever used it before. I love striping tape and I've seen so much beautiful nail art that's been created using it but I've never got round to having a go at using it myself so I was very excited to give it a go!














Something I quickly found out using striping tape is that it is very fiddly and almost impossible to use if you don't have a pair of tweezers on hand to help you out. Another pain is cutting the stripes to the right size or trimming them while they're on your nail, but with a pair of nail scissors it isn't too difficult. Overall compared to using sellotape striping tape is a lot easier, prettier and a lot more versatile.

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!