October Wishlist

1 October 2014
September was a busy month for me and my personal life began to get in the way of blogging resulting in it being pushed to the side. But it is the first of October, the start of a new month and I intend to start as I mean to go on. I'm going to get back into my blogging routine of posting at least twice a week and to start off I thought I'd show you what I'm going to be lusting after this month!


WAH London Nail Polish in Im Real - £9
The queens of nail art over at WAH have finally released a line of nail art products to Boots and it was worth waiting for. The line consists of nail art pens, stick on nails and a gorgeous range of nail polish which includes the perfect nude nail polish: Im Real. 

Topshop Striped Pyjamas - £28
I am in love with these striped pyjamas despite the fact they resemble those worn by the little boy in the tear jerker that is The Boy In Striped Pyjamas. In fact I already own a pink and white striped Victoria's Secret Pyjama shirt but you can honestly never have too many pyjamas and these are too cute to resist!   

River Island Black Floral Skort - £28
Florals are not just for Spring and in the past few years dark Winter florals have become increasingly more popular on the highstreet as shown in this beautiful black floral skort from River Island. I'm not much for bright pretty florals but this skort has the right mix of neutrals and colour and the modern tailored skort makes it feel more grown up; perfect.

Catfish And The Bottlemen The Balcony - £9.41
While music is a huge part of my life I don't often talk about it a lot on my blog but I       had to feature this album on my wishlist. Earlier this month Catfish And The Bottlemen, a small Welsh indie/rock band, dropped their debut album and I have been listening to it on Spotify ever since. If you haven't heard of them I'd really recommend that you check them out!

Missguided Camel Coat - £59.99
I have explained multiple times before about my love for camel coats but I've stupidly never bought one. This autumn/winter will be different, I will buy a camel coat and I think this Missguided beauty may be the one.

What's on your wishlist this month?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!