Sunday Nails - Blue Marble

23 November 2014
99% of the time nail art can be a bit hit or miss. Unless I've done a particular nail art before I have no idea how it is going to turn out, especially when I'm trying out a new technique as I did today. 

Normally when I'm doing a marble effect nail art I'll use the water technique but I thought I'd try something a bit easier: cling film. To create the effect I painted my nails with two coats of white nail polish and then a layer of blue nail polish. While the blue nail varnish is still wet I lightly dabbed my nail with a scrunched up piece of cling film and then finished off with a clear top coat.


























I seriously love the effect created by this technique and it's a lot easier than using water to create a marble effect, so I will definitely be trying it again in the future!

Have you every tried used cling film to create nail art?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!