Sunday Nails - Children In Need

16 November 2014
As you may or may not know this week was Children In Need. For those of you who don't live in the UK and don't know what Children In Need is, it is basically a huge charity even that happens every year in the UK that is run by the BBC to raise money for disadvantaged children all over Britain. To do my part for Children In Need I performed in a charity concert in front of my whole school. This involved me dressing up like a cheer leader and humiliating myself by dancing to High School Musical, fun. I also showed my support for this amazing charity by painting my nails with Pudsy Bear'a signature spots.



You can donate to Children In Need here!

Did you do anything for Children In Need this year?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!