Mini Beauty Haul

8 April 2015
While I love makeup I would never consider myself a makeup collector or hoarder as something I've always been quite good at is deciding what I really need and what I don't. This being said I do tend to spend a considerable amount of money on makeup but they are always calculated purchases. That is probably the reason why today's mini beauty haul comprises mainly of repurchases but you know what they say 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'!
























My all time favourite foundation (well so far) has to be Estee Lauder's Double Wear Foundation and I constantly repurchase it again and again. Like with any product there are lovers and haters but Double Wear is an especially Marmite product within the beauty community, luckily for me it really suits my skin type and gives me that high coverage flawless finish I need to cover my acne scarring. 

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation £29.50
























The are some products that I would never look in the drugstore for such as foundation but when it comes to mascara 99% I will buy it from either Boots or Superdrug. The highstreet has a mascara to suit everyone with the majority of them coming under £10 and one of my favourites is the Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara. When I first tried this mascara I wasn't sure but the more and more I use it the more I have come round to it as it gives me the blackest lashes.

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara £7.99
























When I was on holiday in Portugal a couple of years ago I went into a Kiko store and picked up the Eyes 200 brush on a whim as it looked very similar to Mac's 217 brush but for half of the price. Since then it has become my favourite eyeshadow brush and the only one I use to blend out my eyeshadow. So when I went to London for my sister's birthday I made sure to pop into the Oxford Street store and pick up another one as you can never have too many blending brushes.

Kiko Eyes 200 Brush £10.90
























My final purchase is surprisingly something I've never tried before but it's been exactly what I've been looking for. For ages I've been looking for light and dark concealers for contouring and coloured concealers for correcting and Inglot had exactly that as part of their Freedom System. I won't say too much just yet as I am planning to do an in-depth review as soon as I've tried it out but let's just say that I am very excited to try this out.

Inglot Freedom System Concealer Palette £27

























Have you tried any of these products before or have any recommendations of what I should try next?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!