A Grey Day

23 April 2016
A grey day. How ironic considering it's been a lovely week weather wise and anything but grey. Grey and silver are often viewed as cold and unfriendly colours because of their cool undertone but as the weather warms I find myself venturing more into crisp whites and cool greys. Some may argue that grey is merely just a paler shade of black and perhaps that is why I love it so and have made it the focal point of my outfit today.  

OOTD, Fashion, Blogger, Fblogger, Bblogger, blogspot, lookbook, outfit, outfit, spring, summer, skirt, necklace, leather, jacket, white, shirt, topshop, h&m, office shoes

Uk, OOTD, Fashion, Blogger, Fblogger, Bblogger, blogspot, lookbook, outfit, outfit, spring, summer, skirt, necklace, leather, jacket, white, shirt, topshop, h&m, office shoes

 Uk, OOTD, Fashion, Blogger, Fblogger, Bblogger, blogspot, lookbook, outfit, outfit, spring, summer, blonde, hair, haircut, bob, lob, messy, curled, wavey



Uk, OOTD, Fashion, Blogger, Fblogger, Bblogger, blogspot, lookbook, outfit, outfit, spring, summer, skirt, necklace, leather, jacket, white, shirt, topshop, h&m, office shoes

Uk, OOTD, Fashion, Blogger, Fblogger, Bblogger, blogspot, lookbook, outfit, outfit, spring, summer, skirt, necklace, leather, jacket, white, shirt, topshop, h&m, office shoes

Uk, OOTD, Fashion, Blogger, Fblogger, Bblogger, blogspot, lookbook, outfit, outfit, spring, summer, skirt, necklace, leather, jacket, white, shirt, topshop, h&m, office shoes

GET THE LOOK | Topshop Leather Jacket (similar), Vintage Ben Sherman Shirt (similar), H&M Wrap Skirt, Office Shoes, Ebay Necklace, TK Maxx Bag

I adore wrap skirts and dresses for spring and summer and this grey H&M skirt is a perfect example of why. Drawing on the cross over detail from the skirt I paired it with my beloved lace up flats inspired by last years must have Aquazzura shoes. 
The top half of my outfit was also designed to compliment the wrap skirt through this statement coin necklace from ebay. People can never quite believe that I bought this necklace from ebay for under a fiver because it doesn't look or feel cheap. It's quite a weighty necklaces and the metal doesn't look like plastic, making it one of my favourite ever ebay purchases.

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!